Christian's Mailing Address

If you are sending a package, only use the U.S. Postal Service, either by regular Air Mail or Priority Mail. Any other way will cause Christian to pay a very large duty.

Elder Chrisian Leslie Warner
Thailand Bangkok Mission
50/829-832 Muang Thong Thani
Chaengwatana Road, T. Ban Mai
A Pakkret
Nonthaburi 11120
Thailand


Bang Bua Thong, Bangkok, Thailand
Christian has received his 1st assignment - Northern Thailand on the Laos border. Christian has moved from Nong Khai to Samut Prakan (area of Bangkok), moved to Thonburi (still in Bangkok), moved cross town to Sinakarin. Transferred to Bang Bua Thong (currently evacuated due to flooding). Will be living in Lampang until floods are gone.

Monday, January 24, 2011

January 24th Letter

What’s up family?

Once again such an easy one, Movie answer of the week – Spiderman.

So maybe to start I will tell you about today. It was way sweet. I went and started my suits. I got a brown one and a grey one with pinstripes, but it is dark grey – it is very snazzy looking. The inside of the brown suit is white and the inside of the grey is black, but it has an Armani lining – sweet huh? So fake but it looks so legit. I will go in next Monday for a final fitting but if everything is set I will walk out with them too. They are very nice, I will put them on and take pictures and then send them to you so you can see them. I also got my package today – how cool is that? Backpacking cheese cake? I will let you know how it is. I am going to make it tonight, I am very excited. I'm actually way excited about everything in there. I have been craving skittles for so long, ever since the skittles I got at Christmas. I can’t wait to dig in.

My birthday was really pretty un-eventful, but still sweet. Number one as a missionary, and I guess for a missionary birthday it was pretty sweet. One of our investigators wanted to take me out, so we went and he paid for us to have pizza – such a nice guy. We also taught him a lesson as we ate so it was 2 birds with one stone. Other than that I didn't do anything. I didn't really tell a lot of people, but of course e the President’s wife called and sang happy birthday – that was fun. This week we have been pretty busy teaching and what not. I guess that is a blessing.... มั้ง

I can't believe that you are going to have to work on the big super bowl dad? What is your work thinking? You need to pull the Sabbath Day card and say no!! That way you get to watch the super bowl and get blessings at the same time. Win Win.

Is the super bowl next week or the week after?

My companion and I are awesome together. We are pretty much the same person. We have exactly the same thoughts at the same time. We were definitely pre-destined to be companions. I hope I get another move with him after this one, that would be sweet.

I'm way super excited for Andy, and you too. Now they will be able to go to school down where you wanted them to be. It'll be way easy to visit them, and the new nephew – or niece that I will have.

So as for today I really don't have much else to say. Thanks so much for the good birthday wishes, and for the love. You are a big support. I love you all ทุกๆคน!

MOM!!!! I won’t be able to talk to you on the 26th, but happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear mom, happy birth day to you!!!!!! (Thai: happy bilthday to you happy bilthday.) Funny right? I love you so much. I hope you have a great day. Make dad take you somewhere nice. Know that I will be thinking about you. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment