Christian's Mailing Address

If you are sending a package, only use the U.S. Postal Service, either by regular Air Mail or Priority Mail. Any other way will cause Christian to pay a very large duty.

Elder Chrisian Leslie Warner
Thailand Bangkok Mission
50/829-832 Muang Thong Thani
Chaengwatana Road, T. Ban Mai
A Pakkret
Nonthaburi 11120
Thailand


Bang Bua Thong, Bangkok, Thailand
Christian has received his 1st assignment - Northern Thailand on the Laos border. Christian has moved from Nong Khai to Samut Prakan (area of Bangkok), moved to Thonburi (still in Bangkok), moved cross town to Sinakarin. Transferred to Bang Bua Thong (currently evacuated due to flooding). Will be living in Lampang until floods are gone.

Sunday, July 3, 2011

June 27th Letter

Mom and Dad,
So this week was really good. How did yo guys already know that I am in Sinakarin? I really like it here. The ward is so great. On Sunday we had 86 people at church, that is a huge change, and in this area there are three companionships in the one ward - so great. This is the first time I have been in an area with more then one companionship. So this is kind of fun. My companions name is Elder Larson. He was in the MTC with me but in the group before, it is so fun. He is a really good missionary, a real Christ-like individual. It is really cool to be companions with him. He is from Utah - Springville.
I went and looked for the package at the moves meeting, but it wasn't there. I'm sure if it is taking a while to get here or what, but maybe I can get it next week or something. Every month we have to go and do a Zone Leader Counsel with President Smith; hopefully, I will be able to pick it up. As for people in my Zone that were with me in the MTC, I have sister Harris, and Elder Seymore. Yes Sister Harris was just in my District, we both moved here. We shoud have to do splits at least once a week. In our Zone we have 10 companionships so that makes 20 missionaries, but a lot of them are sisters. Half of the sisters in our Mission are in this one Zone, so there are quite a few.
As for next week I am pretty sure we are still having church, there will probably just be less people there, I don't know. I reallly like those things you have been sending me. I haven't had an opportuninty to use it yet but I assume I will so don't be shy, send as many as you can.
I think that answers all the questions, except for the one about all the 5's. That is because in Thai the word for five is HA. Funny right? Now you can use it and everyone else will be งง!!!
Other than that, missionary work this week has been pretty slow. My last area was doing much much better then this one, which was kind of a shock because this was a Zone Leader area, but that is ok. I will just have to work a little bit harder. I don't see any reason why this area shouldn't be having at least 15+ lessons a week, but who am I to judge. I think this week will be much better. How did things run in your Zone in England dad? What did you guys spend your time doing? How many swithch offs would you do a transfers? did you have to do a lot of Zone work or did you spend most of the time working in your own area?
I'm happy to hear that work is going well for both of you and that the house is getting closer and closer. I can only imagine how you both feel, but then again my last two apartments have been smaller then our living room so you still have it kind of good. I am running out of time so I probably wont have time to email anyone else. Tell everybody that I love um and thank them for the letters, I really love getting them.
The little guy is really cute, I'm glad that he is happy and healthy.
I love you guys. have a good week.

PS Movies: How to Lose A Guy In Ten Days or Less, and He's Just Not That Into You.
The theme: I don't know it could be a million things. I want to say it has something to do with man gets heart broken from evil woman, but I don't know. Am I even close?

No comments:

Post a Comment