Christian's Mailing Address

If you are sending a package, only use the U.S. Postal Service, either by regular Air Mail or Priority Mail. Any other way will cause Christian to pay a very large duty.

Elder Chrisian Leslie Warner
Thailand Bangkok Mission
50/829-832 Muang Thong Thani
Chaengwatana Road, T. Ban Mai
A Pakkret
Nonthaburi 11120
Thailand


Bang Bua Thong, Bangkok, Thailand
Christian has received his 1st assignment - Northern Thailand on the Laos border. Christian has moved from Nong Khai to Samut Prakan (area of Bangkok), moved to Thonburi (still in Bangkok), moved cross town to Sinakarin. Transferred to Bang Bua Thong (currently evacuated due to flooding). Will be living in Lampang until floods are gone.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Hello mom and dad,
 
This week was way good. I had a switch off with our new AP and it was absolutely terrible; however, it helped me see how much of a blessing it is that I am companions with Elder Larson (first name Spencer), sometimes it is hard to see the good. My eyes have been opened and I think he is such a great guy. Ever since that switch off we have gotten along so well. As for the AP I am less than impressed, but who am I to judge. This next week looks like it is going to go by so uber fast. I have a specialized training meeting tomorrow at 9:00 and then we teach English tommorow night, then Wednesday I have a Zone Leader Counsel, and then do switchoffs with the district leader who is in Samut Prakaan. (yeah I get to go back and visit, it should be fun. I get to teach one of my old investigators too). Then Thursday another switch off and Friday another switch off, Saturday we'll have to do the long planning session and then it is sunday again - man how time flies. But this week was also good in my area, we found some really good new investigators and I went through and called all the former investigators and we are starting to pick up the success. The last Elder that was here wasn't the hardest worker so the work slowed down quite a bit.
 
As for elections I don't really know anything. It seems to not be a big deal. Maybe it is just because I have been busy but it appears nothing is really happening here. I guess everybody just cooled down and decided to do things the correct way through voting, which was apparent through church attendance. The vote happened to take place from 8:00am - 3:00pm, and just like in America you have to vote in a certain place (depending on where your house is). Most people had to go to a different part of Thailand to vote so most people weren't able to attend church, both investigators and members.
 
Its way cool that you guys are getting the house really close to being finished. All the pictures look really good, it sounds like a lot of hard work - more blessing that I recieve for coming out on a mission.  BTW Happy 4th of July, you should let me know what you guys end up doing. I miss the good old holidays, the holidays in Thailand don't really mean anything to me, I guess that is because I wasn't raised her so I have no memories of them but the American ones I do. Did the group do anything like they usually do? Hey you should do me a favor and tell Ashley happy birthday for me, her letter isn't going to make it there on time,. I am such a terrible writer.
 
The movies this week are the Dark Knight and The Hulk. Maybe the theme is they were both comics, I don't know? A good one would have been Iron man and The Hulk though, because they are in a comic together. Iron man makes a suit called The Hulk Buster.
 
Hey mom and day, I love you. Have a good week. Tell Grandma and Grandpa thanks for all their letters, I appretiate everyone of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment