Christian's Mailing Address

If you are sending a package, only use the U.S. Postal Service, either by regular Air Mail or Priority Mail. Any other way will cause Christian to pay a very large duty.

Elder Chrisian Leslie Warner
Thailand Bangkok Mission
50/829-832 Muang Thong Thani
Chaengwatana Road, T. Ban Mai
A Pakkret
Nonthaburi 11120
Thailand


Bang Bua Thong, Bangkok, Thailand
Christian has received his 1st assignment - Northern Thailand on the Laos border. Christian has moved from Nong Khai to Samut Prakan (area of Bangkok), moved to Thonburi (still in Bangkok), moved cross town to Sinakarin. Transferred to Bang Bua Thong (currently evacuated due to flooding). Will be living in Lampang until floods are gone.

Monday, June 20, 2011

June 20th Letter

Hey, he is here – SWEET NEWS!!! I guess I will never forget where I was when he was born. Does that mean he has the same birthday as his dad, Weird, and another birthday on the 19th, This couldn't get any more complicated.

Hey dad, happy Father’s Day.

I figure because of all the good news that my email this week doesn't have to be very long; after all, everyone will be busy with Greyson and what not. Thank heavens!!!

This week went by so fast. We had one of our investigators get interviewed for baptism, she passed but was committed to tell her family that she was getting baptized. When she did that her family got pretty frustrated and she chickened out and went home on Sunday, so it didn't happen. Our other guy that was going to be baptized has decided that he needs to wait he thinks he isn’t prepared; however, I thing he just doesn’t' want to be baptized. Anyway, that means this week no baptisms. This means this will be my first area that I didn't have any baptisms. This morning President Smith called me and asked me to be a Zone Leader and I will be moving on Thursday to a new area. I'm not sure where yet but it should be an interesting adventure. I'm not sure what he is thinking. I've only been a district leader for one moves and I still feel like I have no idea what I'm doing.

This week my companion got sick. The day we were supposed to do switch offs, I woke up to him throwing up in the toilet. Way sad, anyway a little way through the day he started to feel better so we ended up still doing the switching offs. As soon as we traveled to the other area he was throwing up again. He just took the next couple of days easy and is feeling better now; however, I don't think he is going to be down for the unhatched chicken or the cow fetus this week, too bad.

I had a couple of interesting experiences while doing interviews for baptism. One person was a 73 year old women who pretty much has been prepared for baptism since day one. She is so humble and just wants the Spirit in her life. It was such an uplifting interview. This was short lived as my second interview told me that he was sleeping with two transvestites. That was a weird interview, I just felt weird the whole time. That makes for a total of 3 interviews that I’ve done. I should be doing another one on Wednesday. I'll let you know how that one goes.

Anyway the movies this week are Pirates of the Caribbean and High School Musical, but I have no idea what the theme is. I am going to have to let you tell me, I’m pulling a blank.

I love you guys. Have a great week! Happy Father’s Day and Birthday – to all three of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment