Christian's Mailing Address

If you are sending a package, only use the U.S. Postal Service, either by regular Air Mail or Priority Mail. Any other way will cause Christian to pay a very large duty.

Elder Chrisian Leslie Warner
Thailand Bangkok Mission
50/829-832 Muang Thong Thani
Chaengwatana Road, T. Ban Mai
A Pakkret
Nonthaburi 11120
Thailand


Bang Bua Thong, Bangkok, Thailand
Christian has received his 1st assignment - Northern Thailand on the Laos border. Christian has moved from Nong Khai to Samut Prakan (area of Bangkok), moved to Thonburi (still in Bangkok), moved cross town to Sinakarin. Transferred to Bang Bua Thong (currently evacuated due to flooding). Will be living in Lampang until floods are gone.

Sunday, June 19, 2011

June 13th Letter

OK, just because I know you will be surprised I'm going to start out with the movies again. Star Trek and Down Periscope, and the theme is the whale sounds. Yes, I am that good!

Well family, it sounds like all is going well. I'm sad to hear that there isn't another baby yet, but maybe next week no?

It sounds like your week was just about as uneventful as mine. Nothing really exciting happened this week, only Stake Conference, which was actually pretty cool. It was bigger than the last because this time they mixed both the Stake and a District that is by the Stake. There was a General Authority there; it was Elder Pratt of the Seventy. He gave a really great talk about supporting your priesthood leaders. At this Conference they decided to change some stuff up with the Stake they ended up splitting some of it and sticking it back into a District. They are preparing to make another Stake in Thailand (probably in many years), but there has only been one in Thailand for like 20 years. I was really exciting to go to Stake Conference because I got to see all of the people from Samut Prakaan, and that was really nice. I saw Pawn and some other people, it was really nice - and I got to see Brother Ice Nong Khai. He is learning English really well, I think he is such a stud.

This week was pretty good, and if this next week goes as planned I should be having another two people baptized on Sunday. They haven't been interviewed yet, they will get interviewed on Wednesday, but I feel like I have prepared them pretty well so I assume they will be getting baptized on Sunday. One is a guy named Pae, but his name is really "bay" That is how you pronounce it in English. The other is Rung, I think, I can't spell it in English.

This next week is going to be exciting, we have some special trainings and I think I will need to switch off with elder Shipley’s companion this week (yes, Elder Shipley is in my district) and his companion is also a trainee, his name is elder KhamPhang (Thai).

As for your questions, I learn a lot about my companion every day. His father is Physical Therapist and works for the state (Texas) helping out disabled people, and last Christmas Elder Osborne got tools as a present. How are those two facts?

Well I haven't spent all the money yet, but I did buy a watch (Automatic Breitling watch, no need for batteries) for only 20 dollars. The other money hasn't been spent yet.

No he hasn't had any way bazaar food yet. It is difficult to find,but I'm trying.

Anyway thank you for getting me a little bit on the twelve tribes. If you could find more that would be great. The more I learn the more questions I have. it is so interesting.

Anyway thanks guys. I love you, have a fantastic week.

PS Tell Andy and Jessie happy birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment