Christian's Mailing Address

If you are sending a package, only use the U.S. Postal Service, either by regular Air Mail or Priority Mail. Any other way will cause Christian to pay a very large duty.

Elder Chrisian Leslie Warner
Thailand Bangkok Mission
50/829-832 Muang Thong Thani
Chaengwatana Road, T. Ban Mai
A Pakkret
Nonthaburi 11120
Thailand


Bang Bua Thong, Bangkok, Thailand
Christian has received his 1st assignment - Northern Thailand on the Laos border. Christian has moved from Nong Khai to Samut Prakan (area of Bangkok), moved to Thonburi (still in Bangkok), moved cross town to Sinakarin. Transferred to Bang Bua Thong (currently evacuated due to flooding). Will be living in Lampang until floods are gone.

Sunday, December 18, 2011

December 19th Letter

Hey Family,

So this week was really good! I'm not exactly sure what to talk about, it all went pretty fast. We didn't seem to have anything really big or special happen, but it was still a fun and successful week. In the Zone we are going to be having a lot of baptisms next week, so in the last week we were doing a lot of those interviews - There are so many prepared people. Something else that was cool that happened was Elder Ackerman did a special training for all the missionaries in the Zone about the role of the Holy Ghost in conversion. I thought it went really well, but the cool thing happened after the training. President Smith had us all sing Christmas songs and then he and Sister Smith talked about their favorite Christmases as missionaries. This is their 5th Christmas in a row as missionaries, they served in Hong Kong before coming to Thailand. Anyway, their stories were really nice. It got us all excited for Christmas and put us in the Christmas spirit. I'm not sure if you remember talking about it last year, but it is really hard to get into the Christmas spirit due to the whole no snow thing and lack of people that celebrate it; however, I feel like this year is going to be a whole lot of fun. This year a few of the missionaries have a role in the district (stake) program. We are having some VIPs come to the Christmas program so they wanted to have a bigger choir so it would be really good. So, they asked for 8 missionaries to come and participate, Elder Ackerman and I are going to go sing in it along with a bunch of other people from our Zone. Elder Larson will be playing the organ - cool huh?

Yeah! how cool is that, Elder King is coming back. I actually found out last Wednesday, man I was so excited to hear it. He doesn't know it yet but he is probably going to be in my zone. So that will be way sweet I will be able to see him soon.

As for the whole skype thing; whenever you want to do it is fine I think that 9am here (7pm utah) would be best because Elder Ackerman needs to do it too (at the same time) so that way it wouldn't be so late for his family which is an hour ahead of you. I need to have you guys set me up an account on the skype thing then send me the USERNAME and PASSWORD. I think it should work just fine, all the little internet places here have the equipment and the elders that have been doing it say it works really well. Just in case you guys have the phone number.

Anyway I only have แค่นี้. I will talk to you guys next week.

Movies: US Marshals and Cast Away and I'm going to say the theme is plane crash - OH boy i'm sooooo good.

Love you guys. tell Grandma I love her. Who knows, maybe she will make it one more week.

No comments:

Post a Comment