Christian's Mailing Address

If you are sending a package, only use the U.S. Postal Service, either by regular Air Mail or Priority Mail. Any other way will cause Christian to pay a very large duty.

Elder Chrisian Leslie Warner
Thailand Bangkok Mission
50/829-832 Muang Thong Thani
Chaengwatana Road, T. Ban Mai
A Pakkret
Nonthaburi 11120
Thailand


Bang Bua Thong, Bangkok, Thailand
Christian has received his 1st assignment - Northern Thailand on the Laos border. Christian has moved from Nong Khai to Samut Prakan (area of Bangkok), moved to Thonburi (still in Bangkok), moved cross town to Sinakarin. Transferred to Bang Bua Thong (currently evacuated due to flooding). Will be living in Lampang until floods are gone.

Sunday, January 1, 2012

January 2nd Letter

Ok family... Was up?

Man, everyone's letters were pretty simple. I guess talking on the phone took care of what everyone had too say - Thank heavens, I really wanted to have an easy emailing experience today.

This last week was really great. I can't remember everything that happened, but I did switch offs with Elder Lesueur. That was fun because we taught really effectively together. We gave a family of 4 dates to get baptized in February. I also interviewed a lady for baptism up in his area, she is way ready. She has a strong testimony too. I think she will be a pretty sweet member. The day of her interview she brought a referral to the church to learn also, how cool is that? Anyway, after switch offs Elder Ackerman and I just came back to our area and worked the rest of the week. Our area is pretty much back to normal. We taught the same amount of lessons this week as we were teaching before the flooding happened, and we had more people at church this week. So I think this area is just going to sky rocket; however, two of those people I was telling you about that had dates to get baptized coming up, Were dropped. Well one moved to a new area so she is learning with those Elders. The other one has a problem with tithing, she isn't ready to pay.

Well I got some news this week. My companion and I had to go to a Zone Leader Council and while we were there President Smith asked Elder Furr, Elder McDonald and me to be trainers next transfers. So I will be moving next transfers and I will be a trainer again. I'm going to get another ลูก! I hope he is as good as my first.

In the truck picture it goes as follows (left to right). TOP: Elder Ackerman and me BOTTOM: Elders. Senalai, Wantupthai, Kunz, Grover, Alstrome, KNEELING: Elder Clark

Well the movies this week are Valkarie (I think) and Eagle Eye. Yeah you are right. I have no Idea what the theme could be... sorry 

Anywho I love you guys. Have a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment