Christian's Mailing Address

If you are sending a package, only use the U.S. Postal Service, either by regular Air Mail or Priority Mail. Any other way will cause Christian to pay a very large duty.

Elder Chrisian Leslie Warner
Thailand Bangkok Mission
50/829-832 Muang Thong Thani
Chaengwatana Road, T. Ban Mai
A Pakkret
Nonthaburi 11120
Thailand


Bang Bua Thong, Bangkok, Thailand
Christian has received his 1st assignment - Northern Thailand on the Laos border. Christian has moved from Nong Khai to Samut Prakan (area of Bangkok), moved to Thonburi (still in Bangkok), moved cross town to Sinakarin. Transferred to Bang Bua Thong (currently evacuated due to flooding). Will be living in Lampang until floods are gone.

Monday, February 21, 2011

February 21st Letter

Mom and Dad,

This week has been pretty good. I'm not exactly sure what to say about it. It just seems like it went by way to fast to mention. It has been fun with the teaching and what not, we have some really sweet investigators. We should have a bunch of people getting baptized on the 20th of next month. I'm not sure the exact number but it should be at least 5. I'm pretty excited because these will be the first people that I found and then led all the way to baptism, SO cool – right? I've heard there is nothing more rewarding than that. But just helping anyone get baptized is enough at least that is what the scriptures say. We are teaching this one lady, her name is pawn. She said she wanted to get baptized, but she had to find her birth certificate to know what her real name is. Anyway, she said that when she prayed she asked God to help her find it. That night she had a vision of where it was. In the morning she went and it was right there. She is one of the 5 people that is going to be baptized. She said that it was God telling her that she needed to be baptized in our church.

I ate the cheesecake, it was interesting. Not as good as the real thing, but I had no problem eating it; however, I don't think that is saying a lot. As for Makaboocha's day, I have no idea what that is. Maybe if you could spell it in Thai I might know. It is really hard to pronounce Thai words with English spelling. But I don't think I will know what it is.

The movie this week is Chuck and Larry, this one was a little harder.

I think someone forgot to tell me that Rachel Kime is serving a mission. That is really cool but I had no idea. I'm glad Lee and everyone else are doing all good. It is almost time for Ryan to be headed home, right? When did he go into the MTC? Elder Merrill and I just found out last week that we will be together for another six weeks, which is pretty cool. I think after that, I will be leaving Samut Prakaan - maybe. I sure like it here but I don't really want to be one of those missionaries who only has 4 areas because he did six months in each one.

You want to hear a joke. What did the "0" say to the "8"? Hey! Nice belt.

So that is pretty much all I have for today. I love you guys. Have a great week. I think I will end like you guys. I know that our Savior loves me and you too. He watches over all of us. I know that He knows each of us personally, and that if we trust in him and obey him completely, we will have happiness that is true and eternal.

P.S. I love Jimmer!
And for mom – For the most part Thai people like Edward (Twilight t is a huge fad over here)m they love his white skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment