Christian's Mailing Address

If you are sending a package, only use the U.S. Postal Service, either by regular Air Mail or Priority Mail. Any other way will cause Christian to pay a very large duty.

Elder Chrisian Leslie Warner
Thailand Bangkok Mission
50/829-832 Muang Thong Thani
Chaengwatana Road, T. Ban Mai
A Pakkret
Nonthaburi 11120
Thailand


Bang Bua Thong, Bangkok, Thailand
Christian has received his 1st assignment - Northern Thailand on the Laos border. Christian has moved from Nong Khai to Samut Prakan (area of Bangkok), moved to Thonburi (still in Bangkok), moved cross town to Sinakarin. Transferred to Bang Bua Thong (currently evacuated due to flooding). Will be living in Lampang until floods are gone.

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Vernal and Mt. Timpanogos Temples

March 17th – Today we went to the Vernal Temple 8:00am session (we wanted to sleep in today). Oh my gosh – I want to go back to St. George, it was sooooo much warmer. When Christian was 2 years old we came as a family to Vernal for a long weekend. Patrice and I looked at the Vernal Tabernacle and were surprised at how rundown this building was. It was unlike the church to let one of their buildings with historic importance to fall into such disrepair. We commented on what a beautiful temple it would be; however, I don’t think we really thought that one day it would be.
What a beautiful little temple.
This is the 1st time that Patrice and I had the opportunity of being the witness couple. I think it was even more special because of the circumstances that caused us to be in the temple that day.
I am so grateful to Christian and the choices that he has made in his life to get him to this point. I am also grateful for Judd and Maren and the great examples they have been for him in his life. They, along with Andy and Jessie have helped him become the man that he is today.
2 peas in a pod
We left Vernal and headed to Mount Timpanogos.
This was also a very pretty drive; however, I feel like I have been driving forever. Bountiful to St. George to Manti to Vernal to American Fork to Bountiful in 48 hours with 4 temples in between, I am physically exhausted; however, spiritually charged. These 48 hours have been terrific – good company, good experiences, and good weather.
Oh look, two peas again. How can two sisters not look anything alike?
4pm. Just enough time to get into Salt Lake and grab a bite to eat. We decided upon Caputo's. It was soooo good. Christian let us know that he has spent enough time with us and needed a break, I am choosing not to be offended. We got home shortly after 6pm and he is off to be with friends. I guess that is OK since I plan to just go to bed, man I am tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment