Christian's Mailing Address

If you are sending a package, only use the U.S. Postal Service, either by regular Air Mail or Priority Mail. Any other way will cause Christian to pay a very large duty.

Elder Chrisian Leslie Warner
Thailand Bangkok Mission
50/829-832 Muang Thong Thani
Chaengwatana Road, T. Ban Mai
A Pakkret
Nonthaburi 11120
Thailand


Bang Bua Thong, Bangkok, Thailand
Christian has received his 1st assignment - Northern Thailand on the Laos border. Christian has moved from Nong Khai to Samut Prakan (area of Bangkok), moved to Thonburi (still in Bangkok), moved cross town to Sinakarin. Transferred to Bang Bua Thong (currently evacuated due to flooding). Will be living in Lampang until floods are gone.

Sunday, April 18, 2010

3/19/2010 Jordan River and Salt Lake Temples

Today it is warmer as we head to the Jordan River Temple. This morning we (Christian, Leslee, Patrice and I) are joined by Maren and Andy. This temple was built while I was in the Aaronic Priesthood and the members of the church donated to the temple building fund. I donated $600.00, I don't know why I remember that but I do. This temple was dedicated while I was on my mission.

The session that we were in, and I suspect all sessions of this temple are the same way, was packed. Patrice and I met a couple that attended the singles ward with us, back in the day. Then in the temple we met Andy’s old boss and my co-worker. He hired both Maren and Andy; therefore, he was instrumental in bringing them together. Christian is a great young man. I know there are those in heaven as well as on this earth that are very pleased at the man he has become. Those in the family that share his name can be assured that he has done nothing to defile their name. He fits his name, he is Christian to the core. He is and always has been more concerned for others than himself.

The only thing better than being with friends in the temple, is being with family. This has been a really great week and it is just about to get better.
As we head from the Jordan River Temple to the Salt Lake Temple we are joined by Judd and Jessie.This is the perfect moment for Patrice and me. This is everything we have ever prayed for.
We are so extremely blessed to be here as a family. Christian told me that he knows the temple is important. He knows this because of the things that he has felt in the temple but also because of the reverence it is given by his entire family. He then shared personal expereinces with me about Maren and Judd, and how they talked to him, individually, about why they think the temple is so important. He said both of them became very revernent when talking about the temple.

No comments:

Post a Comment