Christian's Mailing Address

If you are sending a package, only use the U.S. Postal Service, either by regular Air Mail or Priority Mail. Any other way will cause Christian to pay a very large duty.

Elder Chrisian Leslie Warner
Thailand Bangkok Mission
50/829-832 Muang Thong Thani
Chaengwatana Road, T. Ban Mai
A Pakkret
Nonthaburi 11120
Thailand


Bang Bua Thong, Bangkok, Thailand
Christian has received his 1st assignment - Northern Thailand on the Laos border. Christian has moved from Nong Khai to Samut Prakan (area of Bangkok), moved to Thonburi (still in Bangkok), moved cross town to Sinakarin. Transferred to Bang Bua Thong (currently evacuated due to flooding). Will be living in Lampang until floods are gone.

Monday, October 10, 2011

Hey kiddos,

This week was super good. Both of your emails were UBER long! That is ok I really enjoyed reading them. I will try and write fast that way I can write a lot as well. This past week seemed was really busy! We had a couple of meetings that we had to go to near the mission office so that took time out of our day and then we had 10 hours of conference to watch, all the while teaching lessons and what not. It was a lot of fun. I really talked this week up with all of our investigators and encouraged them to come listen to conference. I have really learned the importance of having a prophet in these latter days. Last month the home teaching message was about how general conference is a blessing in our lives. They told a story that I really liked about a strong member of the church who was talking to a non-member and the non-member asked the strong member "you believe that there is a living prophet of good?" and the member said "yes." Then the non member asked, "they talk to you twice a year, last time what did they say?" Anyway after that the member couldn't answer because he couldn't remember what the prophet had talked about. That story just showed me how important it is to listen to the prophets and then review what they say often. If we really believe that we have a Prophet of God that speaks to us, then NOTHING is more important than the messages we get from him. So I shared that with my investigators a lot in the last week.

I think my favorite talks that were shared were the first one from elder Scott about the scriptures and then I really liked elder Packers talk. Those were just two of my favorites. Elder Holland gave a great one during priesthood. They were all really good. It seems like they talked about missionary work a lot!

Yeah so it turns out that this year is a really REALLY bad year with flooding. So everybody is doing service stuff for the floods, I attached a picture; we are doing humanitarian bags for the victims of the floods. But yeah this year is pretty wet and floody. As for my area there isn't any floods and I doubt there will be. We are in too big of a city, but yeah up north near Ayutaha and some other places it is pretty bad, I think the elders up there might end up doing something.




It is way cool that Ryan is getting married this week. I can't believe that has already happened. Both Ryan and Kasey are married. All my friends are getting married. I'm glad to hear that everything is good with grandma and gramps. I love the two of them, they are so cute. That is too bad about Maggie, but I totally understand. I wouldn't want to live by myself in New York. I am so sad about Uncle Scott. Why doesn't he go to America? Coming from somebody who has now used a hospital outside of the U.S., I can’t see why anyone would want to if you had the choice.

Anyway, thanks for the great letters. Sorry I didn't write back on a lot of stuff buy I really enjoyed it and all the stories and stuff. Enjoy the pictures that I sent, and I think that is all I need in the package I can't think of anything else.

Love you guys,

Movies: X-men and Bourne Identity – theme: Forgotten past/amnesia.

1 comment:

  1. Tell him that he doesn't need to be worried about me...I'm going to be just fine!! Send him my love!!

    ReplyDelete